Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021: How to Apply – This is to inform the general public of Ghana recruitment to enable all interested and qualified to apply or register using the application portal below.
All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
Ghana police service recruitment 2021 – The Ghana Police will from 30th of August 2021 open its recruitment portal https://police.gov.gh.services and offer employment opportunity for qualified Ghanaians who are interested in Law enforcement to apply to join the Police Service.
The categories available for the Ghana police service recruitment are as follows:
- General duty recruits
- Tradesmen recruits
- Graduates (General Duty) and Graduates (Professional)
There are sub categories for tradesmen and graduate professionals .However all applicants must satisfy all general requirements in addition to specific requirements for a chosen category/sub category. The application process shall be done online
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
According to the police, all applicants must meet the following criteria before he or she can be eligible for the Ghana Police Service Recruitments:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth.
- Must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not over 25 years of age by April 1, 2021
- height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females].
- Must meet educational qualifications as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- Applicants must have clean records from Criminalities.
- Must be medically fit by Police standards.
- Must be of excellent character.
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English Language.
- Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Have an active e mail account and mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
How to Apply for Ghana Police Recruitment
Interested Applicants should visit https://police.gov.gh.services to apply.
Closing Date for Ghana Police Recruitment 2021
Application Starting date: 30th August 2021
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021
This is an overview of Ghana Police Service recruitment application process
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service
- Submit your application
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process are;
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
- At recruitment centres there should be a. Body examination and selection b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
- Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
- Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
- The final stage of the process is an invitation to commence training
Ghana Police Recruitment Deadline
The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications starts from 30th August 2021 to 10th September 2021.