A first-year female student of Medical Laboratory Sciences (MLS) of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Miss Obi Mirable is going to be sacked for stripping during a dance competition in her school.
According to reports, Miss Mirable was said to have gone dancing to win a price of 10,000 Naira.
In a new video, a lecturer of the department, yet to be identified is seen vowing to make sure the lady is persecuted for destroying womanhood.
“I can’t believe what I heard, I can’t believe what I saw, I will make sure she’s persecuted. For destroying humanity and womanhood.” The lecturer said.
Meanwhile, the University Management released a circular on the actions to be meted out on the Mirabel which popped up on October 29.
See the circular below
To: The Ag. CSO The entire University
The SUG, All campuses
I just visited Akpabio Hall where a despicable display of character by a female student ended up going viral and dragging the name/integrity of the University of Nigeria to the mud. Following the ignoble act involving strip/nude dancing and despicable sacrilege by a first-year female student of MLS now identified as Obi Mirabel, resident of Presidential Hall, I hereby direct as follows:
1. All forms of shows show adverts via all forms of music, visitation of DJs with loud music to halls of residence are hereby suspended indefinitely. All concerned are to take note and comply without fail.
2. The use of convoy cars especially unmarked vehicles for any form of show/advert for shows is now banned till further notice.
3. Entry into any hostel for all forms of advert involving loud music and associated ill behaviors is now banned. Hall Supervisors to take note of strict compliance.
4. Efforts are on to fish out the alleged strip dancer, Obi Mirabel and send her to the Students’ Disciplinary Board in preparation for her expulsion from the University of Nigeria. Such behavior cannot be condoned in this University.
5. This action by a supposed student of UNN is condemnable and without an accompanying drastic punishment, other students will not desist from such reprobate character.
Professor Edwin Ogechukwu Omeje (Dean of Students)